LYMPH MYSTIC 5 SC ML. 50 TEBUCONAZOLE 4.35
SYSTEMIC ACTION FUNGICIDE
PREVENTIVE, CURATIVE AND ROOTING
Composition - Tebuconazole 4.35% (= 43 g / L) in concentrated suspension.
Characteristics - Fungicide based on Tebuconazole, an active principle with a broad spectrum of action belonging to the family of triazoles, with a preventive, curative and eradicating action against the main fungal diseases such as Oidium, Punctuation, Brown Spotting of the pear, Rust, Monilia, Botrytis. Mystic 5 SC is also characterized by its high systemic activity, capable of extending protection even to non-parts
directly affected by the treatment and to the vegetation that develops after application; fast absorption (3-6 hours in relation to the external temperature), with a great reduction in losses due to washout; the long persistence of the protection; high selectivity; the absence of dwarfing effects. The solvent-free formulation does not dirty the vegetation and is selective for beneficial insects.
How to use - Pour the indicated dose into a little water and, always stirring, bring to the required volume; sprinkle evenly all the vegetation, including the internal part. Apply in advance when conditions favorable to the development of diseases appear or, curatively, when the first symptoms appear.
Store away from frost.
Crops, periods of intervention and doses of use for 10 liters of water
Apple tree, Pero
• Scab (Venturia inaequalis, Venturia pirina) at a dose of 23-29 ml. Preventive treatments: every 6-8 days until the nut fruit phase and, subsequently, every 10-15 days. Curative treatments: within 72-96 hours from the start of the infection;
• Oidium (Podosphaera leucotricha) at a dose of 23-29 ml.
• Brown spot (Stemphylium vesicarium) at a dose of 29-43 ml.
Apricot, Cherry, Peach, Nectarine, Plum
• Monilia spp. and Botrytis cinerea: 1-2 treatments across flowering at a dose of 29-43 ml;
1-2 treatments in pre-harvest, 7 days apart, at a dose of 29-43 ml;
• Oidium (Sphaerotheca pannosa) at a dose of 29-43 ml.
• Rust: 1-2 preventive treatments, or at the onset of the first symptoms of the disease, at a dose of 29 ml;
• Oidium (Uncinula necator) at a dose of 23 ml every 10-14 days in a mixture, or alternately, with products with a different mechanism of action.
• Oidium (Erysiphe graminis), Septoria (Septoria spp.), Ruggini (Puccinia spp.), Fusariosis of the ear (Fusarium spp.), Foot diseases (Pseudocercosporella herpotrichoides, Ophiobolus graminis) at a dose of 50 ml per 100 m2.
Maximum number of treatments per season - Do not carry out more than: 4 treatments on apple, pear and vine; 2 treatments on apricot, cherry, peach, nectarine, plum;
1 treatment on wheat and barley.
Compatibility : miscible with neutral reaction fungicides or insecticides.
Phytotoxicity : on apple trees, in particular climatic conditions, the product
can cause russeting.
Waiting period : 7 days for peach, nectarine, cherry, apricot and plum; 14 days per vine; 15 days for each; 30 days for apple trees (suspend treatment at the end of flowering), wheat and barley.