AQQUAVER WOOD GLOSS FINISH COLORLESS PROTECTIVE PAINT ML. 750
- Aqquaver Wood Finish, protective and water-based finishes
- Water-based urethane finishing varnish for wood; odorless, non-flammable, can be used indoors and outdoors. It has a high resistance to atmospheric agents and to the direct action of UV rays; easily applicable, does not flake and does not yellow.
- GLOSSY urethane varnish for wood, based on water-based acrylic resins. Odorless, resistant to atmospheric agents, does not flake and does not yellow. Suitable for painting wood both indoors and outdoors, suitable for painting doors and windows.
- It is recommended for hospitals, schools, offices, public places and environments where ventilation is poor. Application on tables and chairs is not recommended due to the thermoplasticity of the product.
- SURFACE PREPARATION and APPLICATION CYCLE
- New wood: check that the humidity of the wood does not exceed 15% RH; sand and apply one or two coats (depending on the absorption of the substrate) of Aqquaver Impregnante then apply two coats of AQQUAVER FINITURA LUCIDA
- Already painted wood: sand well by removing all the old paint, then proceed as for new wood.
- On substrates already treated with impregnating agent, if not excessively degraded, sand and apply one or two coats of AQQUAVER FINITURA LUCIDA.
- We recommend sanding AQQUAVER FINITURA LUCIDA between the first and second coat to obtain a better finish.
- Dilution: ready to use, if necessary with water
- Overlay: possible after 6/8 hours
- Consumption: 10/12 sqm / l per coat
- Exposed wooden doors and windows
- Exposed wooden windows
- water-based urethane
- odorless, non-flammable and non-yellowing
- excellent outdoor resistance
- does not browse
HOW TO USE
- Brush application
- Ready-to-use dilution, possibly with water (3-5% max.)
- Usage temperature: 5 ÷ 35 ° C.
- Cleaning of tools: water.
- Good ventilation facilitates drying of the applied product.
- Keep the product protected from frost